Brawlers Max Raptor

Our much anticipated Jon Gomm gig this Saturday at St Mary’s Church has had to be postponed.

Due to Jon’s wife (and tour manager) having an emergency operation, Jon will not be completing a series of shows on this part of the tour, ours included. 

We wish Jon’s wife good health and a speedy recovery though, and will bring you news of the new date as soon as we are able to.

Original tickets purchased through Devizes books, WeGotTickets or SeeTickets are all still be valid, though if you wish a refund, you will need to contact your place of purchase. 

I am currently talking to both WeGotTickets and Jon’s agent to figure out all the implications and a new date, please send any queries to my email kieran moore at hotmail dot co dot uk. 

Thanks everyone who bought a ticket, when this show does happen it will be something very special indeed. 

In the mean time, head over to our Facebook page, as there’s all sorts going on you need to know about, like the Max Raptor & Brawlers co-headline tour! 




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s